We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place with big pool

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tuscaloosa,alabama
Place with big pool

hey bamabatt

Well thanks for trying to find a place with that floorplan.En soliel has it but they are too pricey.Do you know of a place being built or is new that has a pool as or close to the size of long beaches pool?

thanks,

beach729

Dothan, Alabama
reviews: 8
1. Re: Place with big pool

Hey beach729! Edgewater beach resort has a 11,500 sq ft polynesian pool.Edgewater is a little older than long beach but it's really nice.Especially if you stay on the beach side.The web site is www.edgewaterbeachresort.com.Also if your looking for nice condos to stay in at a good price go to www.vrbo.com.You can rent directly from the owners of the condos there.It will save you money renting directly from the owners instead of going through the resorts.I'm not sure about the pool sizes of the new places being built but when i find out i'll let you know.I hope this helps. =)

Atlanta
reviews: 3
2. Re: Place with big pool

Try Sterling Reef. It has 2 huge pools right on the beach. The complex is new and is very nice and if you rent from owners it is very reasonable. Try vrbo.com for owners.

We have stayed there several times.