We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WI
reviews: 11
Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

We will be staying at the Tidewater Resort and want to know if there is a good to go for Easter Brunch. Do we need to make reservations?

Slinger, WI
reviews: 1
1. Re: Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

This is a good question. I asked this same thing about a month ago and got no replies! Hopefully you will because I'm still wondering the same thing. I know there is a restaurant in the area with the word "egg" in the name. I remember looking at the menu and it sounded pretty good, but I don't remember seeing anything about a buffet. I hope you/we get some answers!

Oh, also, I see you're from WI, too! Are you driving? When are you leaving?

WI
2. Re: Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

We are driving to PCB from Germantown, and are leaving on Good Friday. It looks like we picked a good time to go. The rain for the most part should be over and looking at daily highs around 77 deg. My husband and I are traveling with 3 teenagers. I think I saw the egg restsaurant posting- I believe it's called The Broken Egg and is in Destin and another one in Panama City. Still searching for ideas.This is our first time to PCB-how about you? Hope you have a great trip!

Bryant, AL.
3. Re: Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

I dont know about Easter Brunch but I can recomend a breakfast buffet. We have eaten at Capt Jacks on Thomas Dr. (on the east end of the beaches) several times for breakfast and its always been good. Ate there a couple of weeks ago and had a great meal. You could call them and ask about brunch.

8208 Thomas Dr. (850) 236-8555 I hope this helps you. Have a great trip.

Slinger, WI
4. Re: Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

Hi ohthatjulie! What a small world! We live in Slinger but used to live in Germantown. We are also driving down there leaving on Friday and staying somewhere in northern AL Friday night. We're staying at Celadon with our two small kids and another family. We've been going to PCB for over 20 years now and this will be the first time with our kids. Are you driving straight through or stopping Friday night? Let's hope for great traveling weather!

WI
5. Re: Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

Hi Rocketman, thanks for the suggestion. I called and the do have a Sunday Brunch and pretty reasonable- $19.95 with crab legs and $12.95 without crab legs plus a 38 item salad bar. This looks close by too! Thanks again! :-)

WI
6. Re: Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

Hi Gabsmom, We are also stopping in Alabama. Thought we could make it to Decatur. Found a good deal at a La Quinta. We are getting excited to leave this cold weather behind. Have you ever been to the National Aviation Museum and to see the Blue Angels? If so, sondering how long to get to Pensacola from PCB west end. Thanks!

Slinger, WI
7. Re: Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

Hi ohthatjulie! We are probably going to stop in Athens, Al where there seems to be a couple nice places. I have not been to the aviation museum but I imagine it's spectacular! We've driven from Pensacola to PCB before and if I remember correctly it's about a 2 hour drive?? Someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong. Our plan while we're down there is to visit Seaside (a family favorite), and sit on the beach trying to forget this miserable WI winter we had! :) Are you going to take I-57 through central IL or I-65 through Indianapolis?

Oh, and the Easter buffet sounds great! Thanks to the person that recommended it!

Kelli

WI
8. Re: Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

Hi Kelli, good question- I think we should take I-65 - it would save about 80 miles, but my husband is afraid we will get stuck in traffic. What do you suggest? Thanks! Julie

Slinger, WI
9. Re: Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

Hi Julie-We are going with friends who are taking 65 and we're going to take 57. They have a Trip Tik from AAA that shows a considerable amount of construction on 65 which is why we're going to take 57; to try and avoid all the trucks and traffic. It's definitely a boring drive but I think it's an easier drive. My dad has taken both routes many times and swears that 57 does not take more time. We might decide at the last minute! Looks like the weather is going to be great! I'm glad we weren't down there this week. It looks like it was pretty chilly. What else are you planning to do while down there?

WI
10. Re: Easter Brunch/Buffet Suggestions

Hi Kelli, Thanks for the heads up on the road construction. We may have to reconsider. We are doubtful now that we will go to Pensacola museum- I had no idea that it's 2 1/2 hours away....argh. Besides enoying the beach (hope it warms up), we will go to Pier Park-but I don't thin I want to pay for the Jazz Festival, the Pirate cruise looks like fun, and Ripley's looks interesting and we will have to go to Pineapple Willy's. If you have any other suggestions - we are all ears! :) Have fun!!

Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach