We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Palm Beach during winter break

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
What to do in Palm Beach during winter break

I'll be going to the Palm Beach area the last week of December. I'm looking for things to do, especially in the evening. Because of the holidays many events are not scheduled or, if they are, they are holiday-related. For example, the Kravitz Center does not have anything scheduled during the last week. I'm looking for music events, theatre, shows and other non-alcohol-related and non-holiday-related events. Any ideas?

West Palm Beach...
1. Re: What to do in Palm Beach during winter break

I don't know what your specific interests are in music and theater, but there are shows at the Kravis during the holidays. If they are not yet listed on the website, I can give you some examples: "West Side Story" (December 24); The Midtown Men (December 31 - 60's music with stars from original cast of "Jersey Boys"); Neil Sedaka (January 2 - don't know if you will still be here); "Forbidden Broadway" (December 26-31). There is also a theater on Clematis Street in downtown West Palm Beach - Palm Beach Dramaworks. Their production in December is "The Lion in Winter." I'm a season member and have always enjoyed their shows. Again, not sure if any of this is your cup of tea. More holiday events will probably be advertised as the season approaches. There is always a huge fireworks display over the Intracoastal (between Palm Beach and West Palm Beach) on New Year's Eve.

Hope this helps a little.

Philadelphia...
2. Re: What to do in Palm Beach during winter break

Thank you for your suggestions. After looking again at the Kravis web site I did notice the shows that you mentioned; somehow I missed them when I looked previously.

3. Re: What to do in Palm Beach during winter break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:06 pm, September 24, 2013
4. Re: What to do in Palm Beach during winter break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 22, 2014