We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Beach and West Palm Beach

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Palm Beach and West Palm Beach

I heard that there is the big difference between Palm Beach and West Palm beach.

Which area is nicer and why?

Thank you

reviews: 60
1. Re: Palm Beach and West Palm Beach

Palm Beach is the place where the rich and famous go. It is actually an island off the intercostal waterway. West Palm Beach is where everyone else lives. There are bridges between WPB and Palm Beach.

West Palm Beach...
reviews: 27
2. Re: Palm Beach and West Palm Beach

I would say both have their positives and negatives. Palm Beach is more quiet, sophisticated, and upscale. West Palm Beach is more urban, lively, and down-to-earth. If you're coming for a visit, I think you'll want to spend time in both places.

Of course, Palm Beach has the beach which is a huge attraction. I think dining in West Palm offers a great choice of affordable and fun options. Lodging is likely to be less expensive in West Palm, and the trip across the bridge is quick and easy. Just make sure you park where it is legal, and don't outstay your meter if you park in a metered space. Palm Beach parking tickets can get expensive.

Palm Beach, Florida
reviews: 5
3. Re: Palm Beach and West Palm Beach

Palm Beach is an island situated just East of West Palm Beach separated by the Intra-coastal Waterway. You would drive over a draw bridge onto Palm Beach. Palm Beach is a whole other world compared to WPB. The Island is home to many very wealthy people and has the bests hotel accomodations and provides fine dining of any origin in the world.

Check out The Chesterfield Hotel and Famous Leopard Lounge and Restaurant on Cocoanut Row, just two blocks from the famous shopping district Worth Avenue.

4. Re: Palm Beach and West Palm Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 22, 2014