We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach clubs in the area?

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
205 posts
46 reviews
Beach clubs in the area?

Moving to the area shortly and looking forward to enjoying the beautiful beaches. Wondering if there are reasonably priced beach clubs anywhere from Juno Beach to Delray or a place on a nice beach where one can reliably rent a sunbed and order a beachy cocktail?

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
36 posts
1. Re: Beach clubs in the area?

There is the Beach Club on Palm Beach, Everglades Club, Jupiter Beach Resort and I think the Breakers Hotel also has a club, but I wouldn't consider any of those reasonable. Far from it, actually. I think most beach-side hotels will let you have lunch and maybe some would let you rent a chair. If you use the spa facilities at a hotel you usually have access to the property for the day. I like the Omphoy, and they usually run groupons. I'm not sure where you're moving to, but there's a lot of beach between Juno and Delray. Most Floridians bring our own chairs and drinks to the beach.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
7,018 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: Beach clubs in the area?

Palm Beach County has a number of excellent public parks. I'm fond of Jupiter's Carlin Park, Ocean Reef Park at Singer Island, and Red Reef Park down at Boca Raton. You can find quite a bit of nature at all three, even endangered plants, if you know what to look for.

To a large extent, the shoreline is the domain of the wealthy. The Town of Palm Beach is notorious for making its beaches difficult to visit. I think they were turning parking spots into no-parking within the past year. The weekend meteorologist at TV 5 recently posted a photo of his $60 parking ticket with a comment that he might as well stay a while longer, since the parking was already paid for.

There are more populist bits of coast farther north.

3. Re: Beach clubs in the area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 23, 2014