We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eau palm beach resort

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm, Sweden
Eau palm beach resort

Helle all

I have à reservation at the ritz carlton, but just got à mail saying they Will change name and not Will be in the marriott family

Do you know when they Will open ? , should i cancel My booking? Im à marriott gold and Will then not get Any benifits from The new place, should i Change to another marriott place ? Im from Sweden and have not been to palm beach before

All the best and thanks

Chris

West Palm Beach...
1. Re: Eau palm beach resort

The Eau Palm Beach Resort stayed open while the name change (from the Ritz-Carlton) went into effect. The staff and good service has reportedly remained the same.

I do not know how they will treat reservations already made with a Marriott benefits card (did they mention this in the letter?). If you wish to stay with the Marriott brand, there are other hotels in the area such as the Marriott's Ocean Pointe on Singer Island (marriott.com/hotels/…), the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island (marriott.com/hotels/…), or the West Palm Beach Marriott (marriott.com/hotels/…). No beach at the latter but it is located in downtown West Palm Beach, an interesting area to visit, and across the bridge from Palm Beach. If you wish to stay on Palm Beach, there are other lovely hotel options.

Stockholm, Sweden
2. Re: Eau palm beach resort

Ok thanks

I Will check around à little , cant find any info about the new hotel on the web - do they have à HomePage ?? Very strange

Chris

Boca Raton...
3. Re: Eau palm beach resort

There is another Marriott property in Delray Beach. This property is on the beach and is VERY nice. This is about 20 minutes south of the Ritz.

Stockholm, Sweden
4. Re: Eau palm beach resort

thanks, how is the Marriott resort at singer island ? is that one a good choice for a family with a 3yr old boy who wants to play around ?

orlando, FL
reviews: 1
5. Re: Eau palm beach resort

They will not honor Marriott rewards but the reservation will be the same.

6. Re: Eau palm beach resort

I havew a reservation as well. I was told the would reward my points and honor my reservation. I'd call and ask.

Florida
7. Re: Eau palm beach resort

We provide service to this beautiful property and I was just informed last week that they have changed from a Ritz Carlton to Eau. While communicating with our contact there he explained that most of the staff has remained and I was given their new temporary website if you would like to review the property in more detail... Eaupalmbeach.com

As sdlTweety noted there are many wonderful properties to choose from and if maintaining your Marriott reward points is important I would in fact call them again to be sure. Enjoy your stay here in Florida.

8. Re: Eau palm beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 am, August 01, 2014