We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
harrisburg
reviews: 5
I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

I will be staying on singer island but I am looking for a rooftop bar or a place I can go and watch the sunset and see the ocean and intercoastal views as I drink some wine and enjoy the view Please help!!! Will be there aug 30- sept 4th

Tampa, Florida
1. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

I doubt you'll be able to get up high enough to see the Gulf on the western side of Florida.

harrisburg
2. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

I am staying on singer island but I am looking for a place to go in palm beach area on a rooftop deck for wine to view the sunset and see the intercoastal and ocean view on top of some highrise that has a bar on the roof. theres got to be one somewhere in that area of palm beach or west palm

West Palm Beach...
3. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

Roxy's Pub on Clematis Street has a rooftop bar - Skybar 309. If you want to go "fancy" and budget isn't a concern, there's Top of the Point on Flagler Drive. Just a couple of options.

Tampa, Florida
4. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

Let us know if you are able to get a place high enough to be able to see the sun set over the Gulf waters.

West Palm Beach...
reviews: 193
5. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

^^ @ post #4 - OP had a legitimate question. Why the snarky response? This is not in the spirit of helping others!

harrisburg
6. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

I did just check out top of the point it looks like a nice place I still would like to see if there is a open air bar on a rooftop somewhere, where you can see the causeways and singer island possibly the ocean too. It just looks so beautifullll!!!

West Palm Beach...
reviews: 193
7. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

This is not a roof top place but it is a cool place located along the Jupiter Inlet. Nice, relaxed atmosphere.

It may be worth checking out:

Square Grouper

http://squaregrouper.net/

harrisburg
8. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

thank you that looks very cool I think I would deff enjoy that

9. Re: I am looking for a place to watch the sunset intercoastal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 20, 2014