We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Breakers (rooms) or Palm Beach Marriott

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
reviews: 1
The Breakers (rooms) or Palm Beach Marriott

Hi -

Considering a visit to the Breakers in August. Has anyone stayed in one Deluxe Suites? Basically, a one bedroom with a private living area? We've stayed in the Oceanfront rooms, but we now have a toddler and aren't sure if the suite is worth the extra cash (no step-out balcony and it's "resort view").

I was also considering the Palm Beach Singer Island Marriott (condo rooms), however, some reviews gave me pause. Construction next door, old-ish rooms, etc. Again, any info would be most helpful.

thank you!

novalauren
reviews: 4
1. Re: The Breakers (rooms) or Palm Beach Marriott

The location of both hotels could not be more different. The location of the Breakers is central Palm Beach with lots of other hotels and restaurants within walking distance. Lots of nice places to go for a stroller walk with your child. Whereas Singer Island is mainly residential condo high rises. We stayed at Marriott Ocean Pointe on Singer Island in August a few years ago and it is beautiful....but you had to drive off of Singer Island to get to a supermarket, restaurant, etc. So, it depends on the vacation you are seeking....with a toddler I would opt for Singer Island. Having the convenience of a kitchen and washer/dryer is fantastic. You can always drive to the Breakers area with a car.

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 1
2. Re: The Breakers (rooms) or Palm Beach Marriott

Thank you! Very helpful!

Palm Beach, Florida
reviews: 5
3. Re: The Breakers (rooms) or Palm Beach Marriott

Check out The Chesterfield Hotel. They can meet all of your needs. You could still get The 1 BR suite for less money, better service and no hidden fees. Also, you are walking distance to most places on the island, including the beach. They have a beautiful pool & jacuzzi that is opened 24 hrs for their in house guests and are running quite a few specials this time of the year. Have I mentioned they are #1 on Tripadvisor.com?

4. Re: The Breakers (rooms) or Palm Beach Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 15, 2014