We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Florida Resort with Family....?

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 7
South Florida Resort with Family....?

Looking for a few day getaway with my wife and young son. We are doing Disney in the Fall and just wanted something direct from Boston for a few days in June. I see a ton of different high end resorts in the Palm Beach area are any of them family friendly? or is there one that is more? I don't mind spending money on a good place, just wondering if we would be the only ones there with a 3 year old! :) Thanks for your recommendations.

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 1
1. Re: South Florida Resort with Family....?

We've only stayed at The Breakers in West Palm and while it is fancy, it is extremely family friendly. Couldn't get over how accommodating the resort was toward children. Frankly, it's so accommodating I'm not sure I would vacation there without a little one. The place is filled with families and the staff caters to children. We took our DD last year, who was 15 months at the time, and had such an amazing time we are considering going back this summer.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 12
2. Re: South Florida Resort with Family....?

We enjoyed the Four Seasons Palm Beach with a 15 month old. They provide free kids meals, nice cribs, a baby welcome kit complete with rubber ducky, extra diaper, etc., greet your child in the lobby with their choice of complimentary stuffed animal chosen from a red wagon. While it is an upscale hotel, it is very family friendly. Note, our son was too young for a kids club so I'm not sure if they offer anything like that for older kids. Mine loved "swimming" (being swished around by mommy) in the pool and playing on the beach.

3. Re: South Florida Resort with Family....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 17, 2014