We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Brazilian Court or Ritz Carlton

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami Beach
reviews: 1
The Brazilian Court or Ritz Carlton

Which would you recommend in Palm Beach for a romantic weekend?

west palm beach, FL
reviews: 13
1. Re: The Brazilian Court or Ritz Carlton

If I had my choice: Brazilian Court. It's more private and boutiquey (sp?). I believe they just re-did all the rooms. Plus you're close to all of Palm Beach and a bridge away from downtown wpb. It's very expensive, though. Cafe Boulud is a great restaurant and usually has prix fixe menu options. Again, its MUCH smaller than the ritz. Keep in mind, too, that the ritz, which "technically" is on palm beach, is a good 15 min drive from what most people would consider palm beach

West Palm Beach Fl
2. Re: The Brazilian Court or Ritz Carlton

I would stay at The Breakers, oh wait that wasn't a choice. Well I would still stay at The Breakers.

If you don't plan on leaving the hotel choose The Ritz. If you will be venturing "out and about" then hands down Brazilian Court.

Jupiter, Florida
reviews: 10
3. Re: The Brazilian Court or Ritz Carlton

The Ritz will also be closing for a few months inorder to build a new spa. The Brazilian Court is much closer to the town of Palm Beach and City Place in West Palm. All of the RC's are basically the same where as the BC is a unique property.

reviews: 7
4. Re: The Brazilian Court or Ritz Carlton

The Brazilian Court is on a residential street and it's an old house that was turned into a hotel so of course it's smaller, charming and incredibly romantic. The restaurant is to die for, although it packs an older crowd, but that's Palm Beach anyway. I go to Frederic Fekkai (salon) there and everytime I go (2 days ago), I vow one day to buy a house on that street! It's lovely. The Ritz Carlton (haven't been in it in two years and I think it's been redone) is very different from the BC. It's not really a comparison. One is boutique and one is a fine hotel which is better to compare against The Breakers and the Four Seasons. Good thing about the Brazilian Court is you can walk to Worth Avenue for shopping and there are many restaurants where the Ritz is farther down toward Manalapan (South). There are not many things near the Ritz but it is right on the beach. The beaches near the BC are very nice. They are public and although they pack a nice quiet crowd, you wont have anyone asking for your drink order on the sand.

5. Re: The Brazilian Court or Ritz Carlton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 16, 2009