We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Omphoy, Boca Raton Beach Club or Seagate?

Which Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
reviews: 23
Omphoy, Boca Raton Beach Club or Seagate?

I have never been to the Palm Beach area before. My husband and I are visiting for 3 nights/ 4 days over the Memorial day weekend. I have narrowed down my selections to the Omphoy, Boca Raton Beach Club, and the Seagate. I know they are all in different locations but as I have never been to the area, I do not know which location is more desirable. We like good restaurants, a nice beach and a nice pool. We are not renting a car. We plan on catching a cab or shuttle from West Palm Beach airport and using cabs/shuttles for anywhere else we need to go while we are there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Palm Beach Florida
reviews: 1
1. Re: Omphoy, Boca Raton Beach Club or Seagate?

Don't go to the Omphoy! You will be so disappointed!!! Their pool is in the parking lot nowhere near the beach. The staff acts as though it is their first day ever working. Very unprofessional. Boca is beautiful. Delray Marriott is awesome too!!

2. Re: Omphoy, Boca Raton Beach Club or Seagate?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, April 17, 2014