We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Floridian

Which Ormond Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 136
Royal Floridian

Hi,

I am staying with my children at the Royal Floridian in June. From the pictures, it looks like there are no cars on the beach. Can anyone confirm that this area does not have any cars?

thanks

Tonbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Ormond Beach
reviews: 16
1. Re: Royal Floridian

Hi there

The Royal Floridian is right at the start of the driving bit of the beach. If you google driving beach Daytona map then it will bring up a beach map for you

Diana

reviews: 136
2. Re: Royal Floridian

I see it. Thanks! I'm hoping since it is at the start of it, it would be so bad. It looks like it is one way from granada to the next street, so not tooo bad ( I hope)

Tonbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Ormond Beach
reviews: 16
3. Re: Royal Floridian

You will be fine. I have stayed there and loved it :-)

4. Re: Royal Floridian

North of Granada (SR 40) is no drive beach. You should try and rent a condo on beach. We stay @ Seawinds in Ormond Beach. Seawinds are 2/2 with almost 1200 sq. ft. You can try VRBO or Homeaway. If too late this year, maybe next time. We have also stayed @ Driftwood not as nice as condos but great for just us retired folks. Enjoy your stay. HC Central, FL

5. Re: Royal Floridian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ormond Beach