We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort or Daytona Beach

Which Ormond Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Des Moines, Iowa
reviews: 7
Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort or Daytona Beach

Has anyone stayed here recently? I have read the reviews here and they seem pretty good, but no really recent reviews. I'm trying to find an affordable place to stay either in Daytona Beach or nearby. When I came across this place on the internet, it looks like a really nice and quiet place to stay. We will be in the area for 3 nights in June. We have 2 children ages 11 and 6. This will be our very first time visiting the beach and the ocean. Any advice would greatly be appreciated. I really don't know if we should stay in or on Daytona Beach or if Ormond Beach would be better for us. We want to see Daytona USA and also go and see the lighthouse at Ponce Inlet. Other than those two things, we really just want to enjoy the ocean and the beach and have fun looking around the area. We will have a rental car. Thanks!

Ann

Des Moines, IA

Palm Beach Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
reviews: 18
1. Re: Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort or Daytona Beach

I sent you a PM!!!!

2. Re: Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort or Daytona Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:29 am, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ormond Beach