We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time in Florida & Renaissance Orlando Hotel

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Torquay, United...
reviews: 21
1st time in Florida & Renaissance Orlando Hotel

We are planning a family holiday next June with our two sons (will be 18 and 22) and their girlfriends. My eldest son has been twice and is eager to show us what we are missing, we have never been to Florida.We usually go All Inclusive in the Caribbean but want a holiday that they boys will enjoy and remember.

We quite like the Renaissance Orlando, do you think this is a good choice, It seems to be in a fairly good position although not as central as some hotels.

We are not sure which park tickets to get yet but Universal studios seems to be on everyones list.

we will probably book with virgin and I don;t really want the Hire car, prefer to use the free transport from the hotel. Thank you for any advice.

Carole

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
1. Re: 1st time in Florida & Renaissance Orlando Hotel

The Renaissance Hotel's website seems to indicate they are doing renovations/remodeling , which may affect particular areas of the hotel. You may want to check the website and see if any of those renovations will have any effect on your stay. It is certainly possible that none of them will bother you. It is also my experience that these things are almost always behind schedule- you might want to check with the hotel and see what's happening and when.

2. Re: 1st time in Florida & Renaissance Orlando Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 18, 2009