We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AAA parking at Disney parks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
reviews: 4
AAA parking at Disney parks

I booked my November trip to DWD through AAA, which gave me two AAA parking passes. Each AAA pass is good for parking at the AAA area once. My question is if I leave the park and return on the same day, would the same AAA pass be effective? Or would I have to use another AAA pass?

Brandon, Florida
reviews: 1
1. Re: AAA parking at Disney parks

See if this link answers your question. Otherwise I'm sure your local AAA office can.

mouseplanet.com/dtp/…aaa_perks.htm

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 67
2. Re: AAA parking at Disney parks

I'm just now reading this post of yours, Jayhawk.

This parking pass of yours sounds completely different from what I received from my AAA travel agency office. Mine was a 4x6 sheet of dark green glossy paper with writing on it and which doesn't expire until 12/31/06. You can use it as many days as you like between now and then. You simply show it to the attendent at the "turnoff" to the AAA parking lot and you can use it over and over.

As far as leaving the park and returning on the same day, I would guess the pass would still be good, unless they take the pass from you when you first park in the AAA lot. If they do, you probably can't leave and come back again to the same lot.

Our problem was that we were only using it for days when we would be changing parks mid-day (park hopping) and by the time we went to use it mid-day, the AAA lot was already full. Otherwise, we simply parked in "front row parking" of the main lots since we got to the parks extra early each day of our visit.

3. Re: AAA parking at Disney parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 21, 2009