We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations? Hotel with good pool near I-Drive $100/nt

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Recommendations? Hotel with good pool near I-Drive $100/nt

We will be visiting Orlando for a 2 night stay mid-October and would like to find a clean, safe hotel with a great pool around International Dr. for around $70-$125 a night. We will not have a car and need shuttle service to WDW and Sea World too, although it seems like most places include or offer it.

Neither of us have been to the area and are guessing about International Dr. - we would like a variety of restaurants and shopping in the evenings.

I would really appriciate any recommendations that fall into this category!

Hazlehurst, Georgia
reviews: 3
1. Re: Recommendations? Hotel with good pool near I-Drive $100/nt

We just visited Orlando for the first time. We stayed at the Sheraton City Walk on I-drive. It was perfect. Very clean . Nice pool. We could walk a few blocks and get to what ever we needed. Food, entertainment or shopping. We got the room through priceline for $50/ night but I think you could book throught the hotel for $135*/-.

Shuttle service was available.

barnsley south...
2. Re: Recommendations? Hotel with good pool near I-Drive $100/nt

We stayed in the Wyndham resort on the corner of International drive and Sandlake road. We were glad we chose this mainly because the pools were fantastic. Theres a large main pool with loads of sun loungers and a few smaller ones theres also a hot tub. The other advantage is the pools are open 24 hours.

3. Re: Recommendations? Hotel with good pool near I-Drive $100/nt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 23, 2009