We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day activity for teenagers who have done the typical

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ny
reviews: 40
One day activity for teenagers who have done the typical

We will be in Orlando one day with our teenagers who have been multiple times to Islands of Adventure, Disney, Epcot, Universal, and Sea World. One doesn't love water parks...but do like Amusement parks. What would be a good alternative for them?

Does blizzard beach or Tyfoon Lagoon have mostly water rides or amusement parks?

Northern California
reviews: 61
1. Re: One day activity for teenagers who have done the typical

Those are both water parks with a lot of waterslides. DisneyQuest is like a huge arcade with virtual reality activities like a pirates of the Carribean where you shoot cannons at enemy ships and a Jungle Cruise where you paddle your raft through the jungle. Lots of fun, maybe a half day, then if they like to dance, they can join the adults at Pleasure Island. They have to be accompanied by adults, but my kids liked the club atmosphere and danced until my hubby and I couldn't take any more. Both of these are in Downtown Disney, which alsop has a lot of shops like the enormous Virgin Records store. My teens (16 & 18) love this area.

Boston...
reviews: 5
2. Re: One day activity for teenagers who have done the typical

Turn them loose at Disneyquest @ Downtown. Interactive stuff that some of us adults can't quite figure out.

3. Re: One day activity for teenagers who have done the typical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 12, 2009