We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused about early openings

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
reviews: 3
Confused about early openings

Hi -- thought I was all set on this then read about Extra Magic Hours for families with toddlers. How does this differ from the already posted early morning hours? Are they on different days and is just Fantasy Land opened on those days? Ack??!! Please help. Thanks in advance.

dp

Fayetteville, AR
reviews: 1
1. Re: Confused about early openings

All of the parks have designated Extra Magic Hours days. They may vary from week to week. Sometimes the extra hours are in morning and sometimes they are at night. You can check the Disney calendar for the exact days.

On top of that the Magic Kingdom is opening Fantasyland attractions an hour early on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays until Sept. 30th. Those are days when EMHs are either at night or not at the Magic Kingdom at all.

Hope this helps! I may have confused you more. LOL

Fayetteville, AR
reviews: 1
2. Re: Confused about early openings

To make it simple: families with little ones can enter the Magic Kingdom at 8:00 instead of 9:00 until Sept. 30th on Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday but only the Fantasyland Attractions will be open.

After I read my previous post, I confused myself a little. LOL

Colorado Springs
reviews: 64
3. Re: Confused about early openings

Here are two links with the official Disney information:

…go.com/wdw/experience/experienceLanding…

http://disneymagicalbeginnings.com/mb/

Did you see that there are special concerts for preschoolers at Disney-MGM Studios? Here is the list I found:

Performers scheduled to attend:

Aug. 13-14: Imagination Movers - ABC Theater @ 10:00 & 11:15am, 1:15 & 2:30pm - 30 minute shows

Aug. 15-19: "Mickey's Magic Show" - Soundstage 1 @ 10:00 & 11:15am, 1:15, 2:30 & 4:00pm - 30 minute shows

Aug. 20-23: The Doodlebops - ABC Theater

Aug. 24-27: "Mickey's Magic Show" - Soundstage 1

Aug. 28: Playhouse Disney Dance Party - Sorcerer Mickey Hat stage

Aug. 29-Sept. 1: The Wiggles - Epic Theater

Sept. 2-10: Johnny & the Sprites - ABC Theater

Sept. 11-16: Ralph's World - ABC Theater

Sept. 17: Playhouse Disney Dance Party - Sorcerer Mickey Hat stage

Sept. 18-24: Imagination Movers - ABC Theater

Sept. 25-30: Dan Zanes and friends - ABC Theater

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/ will give times for the performances

4. Re: Confused about early openings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 12, 2009