We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sketchers at Premium outlets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
reviews: 41
Sketchers at Premium outlets

Hi, has anyone been here recently? I'm wondering whether to buy some sketchers go walks here in the UK before I go, or wait and see if they are in the store?

And are they still doing the same offer, 3 for 2?

11 replies to this topic
Kelso, United...
reviews: 12
1. Re: Sketchers at Premium outlets

If you want to wear them in the parks I would buy before you go and wear them in

I would never wear new shoes for walking in the parks

Portsmouth...
reviews: 18
2. Re: Sketchers at Premium outlets

We bought sketchers 2 for 1 at the sketchers shop at the top of IDrive.

I would normally agree with Susie but Sketchers are different :-) The pair I bought are the memory foam ones.... unbelievable !!

Southampton, United...
3. Re: Sketchers at Premium outlets

Oh great, do you recall how much your 'go walk' ones were?

Hampton, UK
reviews: 7
4. Re: Sketchers at Premium outlets

I agree with Susie on this, no matter what shoes you are going to wear, when you are going to be depending on them you need to be wearing them a bit first. Also how do you know they are going to fit you?

I bought a men's pair at the weekend in a Sports Direct for £40. They only had whole sizes, I considered myself lucky they fitted as I usually have to get a European 45 which is sort of 10.5 in UK sizes

Good luck

East Kilbride...
reviews: 28
5. Re: Sketchers at Premium outlets

I buy mine here in the UK designer outlets. £34.99 as opposed to £50 and a second pair is 30% off which I think made them only £25.

I did check out the outlet malls in Orlando last July but they weren't any cheaper.

I also find I take a half size less in Skechers than normal.

Have to say we all (family of 5) had varying styles (2 pairs each) for Orlando and wore them from brand new for 21 days and not a blister or sore feet for the entire time.

Swindon, United...
reviews: 82
6. Re: Sketchers at Premium outlets

Normally I would agree with the guys saying 'you must wear them in!' but Go Walks are different. Mine were as comfy from the first minutes wear as they are now two years later!

If I was you I'd go to a UK Skechers outlet store (eg at Mcarthur Glen) where they are usually reduced and also on buy one get one half price. You might get them at the same price or cheaper in Orlando but you don't want to be dissapointed (and footsore) if they don't have any!

Southampton, United...
7. Re: Sketchers at Premium outlets

Thanks, just had a look on line and we don't have any outlets near us and the eBay outlet only has a few pairs of go walks that I don't like.

I've already tried on some full price ones and I've always been a size smaller in sketchers so I'm ok size wise.

Fingers crossed some might come up in the summer sales here before we go, or il just hold off until then :)

Swindon, United...
reviews: 82
8. Re: Sketchers at Premium outlets

They sell them in Debenhams so you could get some when they do a 20% off across store event... Not much discount but better than nothing! Sometimes if you buy online they do extra 10% on top off as well.

Dinas Powys, United...
9. Re: Sketchers at Premium outlets

I bought my 1st pair at a Sketchers in Cardiff yesterday. So unbelievably comfortable. I looked in Debenhams and not much of a selection there and seemed more expensive.

If you know what you want and the correct size I'd recommend ordering over the internet.

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 38
10. Re: Sketchers at Premium outlets

Got my go walks at the Vineland outlet in Feb and love them. I agree you can wear them right away. Most comfortable of shoes I own. There was a buy one get one half price sale when I was there. Believe they were around 50.00 US dollars and got a pair for my grandson for the second pair

Reply to: Sketchers at Premium outlets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted