We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando villas

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 22
Orlando villas

Hi,

I'll be travelling to Orlando with my family (2 adults, 2 children) and another family of 5 and we would like to stay at one of the villas in Orlando. However there are so many available at different estates and I'm quite confused which one to stay at.

I'm looking at 4-5 bedroom, most importantly it must be clean, well kept and close to the theme parks. As for budget I am prepared to pay around USD1,000 for a week of stay.

Appreciate if anyone can advise or recommend one to me.

Many Thanks

Nancy

Singapore

belfast
1. Re: Orlando villas

hi Halo2, try www.villa.us has everything you ask for. just got back 2 week's ago.

2. Re: Orlando villas

Try

www.Jansfloridavilla.co.uk

I stay here when I go and am off there in 3 weeks time again .If the owner is booked she will help you find another home.

belfast
3. Re: Orlando villas

smithy, very nice villa. have a great holiday.

The Bakery
reviews: 26
4. Re: Orlando villas

orlando-maps.info/top_down_maps/formosa_gdns…

The subdivisions shown on the map above are closet to Disney and have access to a back entrance that avoid the congestion on 192. I prefer Frormosa Gardens, but with kids, you may find resort type subdivisions are better.

For a 5 bedroom at $1000/week, you won't get a top end villa with 5 bedrooms, even off season. You can get MANY good villas. Stick with a good, reliable agency or an owner you feel VERY comfortable. www.AllStarVacationHomes.com has their villas rated for quality and you can search buy your dates and desired villa rating of 3,4 or 5*. They also rent condos and townhomes. www.villadirect.com is much the same, but their office is not a well placed for the area I'm recommending. I use www.BlueRibbonVillas.com myslef and they have a large number of places in Formosa Gardens and have very high standards for their villas, but they are priced accordingly.

Windson Hills and Windsor Palms are resort style communities that have all classes on rentals from villas to townhomes to condos. They have community recreation facilities and other perks. they may be best for families. Lots of folks are reporting on them so just use the search box at the top of the forum and you pop the threads using 'Windsor' as the search word. You can go to their websites and request rates and availability form owners and get direct responses. You can get some bargins off-season that way.

If you want to do more legwork, www.VRBO.com and www.GreatRentals.com have many rent from owner listing for the area. Not all are bargins, but I'd say about half are less than market thru an agency.

New Hampshire
reviews: 1
5. Re: Orlando villas

another nice place is

rentadisneyvilla.co.uk

owners are very accomodating.

Scranton...
reviews: 47
6. Re: Orlando villas

You didn't mention your travel dates. The time of year can impact how much you will pay!! What are your dates?

Singapore
reviews: 22
7. Re: Orlando villas

Hi all

Thanks for all the responses!

I'm travelling in end-November - mid-December and I understand it's off-peak season. I'll check out all your kind feedback and hopefully can find a great place to stay in Orlando!

:)

Nancy

8. Re: Orlando villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, August 16, 2009