We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations for large family

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Accomodations for large family

Hi there,

Looking for any suggestions on affordable accommodations near Disneyworld and Universal with breakfast included and free parking. We will be traveling with our 3 kids under 12 and grandparents.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 54
1. Re: Accomodations for large family

I just love the Hawthorn Suites Convention Center. Centrallly located just at the middle point between Disney and Universal and just a short walk to Sea World.

Hot breakfast included and each unit has a separate bedroom with two queens, living room with a sofa bed and a full kitchen. Oh and for your personal needs they also have 2 bedroom suites that have a max capacity of 7.

Naples,FL
reviews: 9
2. Re: Accomodations for large family

I am going in December and staying at the Embassy suites in international drive/Jamaica

I read the reviews they are very nice and located to walking distances to many restaurants.

Hyde Park, New York
reviews: 2
3. Re: Accomodations for large family

There are many great options. Look at the Coco Key Water Resort. It is priced pretty good and has suites plus is like its own mini vacation with large water play area.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 3
4. Re: Accomodations for large family

You should look into Homewood Suites, Staybridge Suites and Sonesta Es Suites. All 3 offer 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom suites. The suites with 1 king bed , 2 double or queen and double sofa sleeper will accomodate 8 people. They also have full kitchen, free breakfast, free parking and free shuttle to parks as well.

Edinburgh Scotland
reviews: 59
5. Re: Accomodations for large family

Surely a villa is your best and cheapest option!

Kelso, United...
reviews: 12
6. Re: Accomodations for large family

I agree a villa would be ideal

reviews: 19
7. Re: Accomodations for large family

Yep, we did the multi generation trip and you'll be forever grateful if you get a villa. VBRO or Owners Direct are great sites and I'm sure it'll work out much cheaper per head.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 21
8. Re: Accomodations for large family

I would recommend a villa too! We got ours from home away.co.uk

9. Re: Accomodations for large family

Thanks guys! Any of these places have a fun pool for my little fishes?

10. Re: Accomodations for large family

Thanks everyone. Any of these places have a great pool for my little fishes?