We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire UK Resident

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newton le Willows...
reviews: 9
Car Hire UK Resident

Hi all,

We are flying over for our honeymoon via New York. We will be landing in Orlando International on 2nd Jan to the 11th Jan and wanting to hire a car. Just a medium sized car like a Corolla/Ford Focus equivalent. Looking at all websites for car hire their seems to be so much to look out for to not get stung when we pick the car up.

I can seem to get one for about £200 for the full 9 days.

Does anyone have any recommendations for car hire, the companies that don't try to rip you off and which policy covers everything? I've read horror stories of people being forced into purchasing local insurance, toll passes etc. I just want to be able to pick up and go knowing that everything is in place.

It's my first time driving over there as well. I'm quite looking forward to that bit.

Thanks.

motherwell
11. Re: Car Hire UK Resident

I use Netflights they have free cancellation should you see it cheaper elsewhere :)

Scunthorpe, United...
reviews: 1
12. Re: Car Hire UK Resident

Alamobrits as it comes with teh full amount in insurance you need up front

13. Re: Car Hire UK Resident

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 10, 2014