We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restraunt opinion needed

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
madison,wisconsin
restraunt opinion needed

I have dwindled my choices for my girlfriends birthday restraunt down to three

they are

portabello yacht club

california grill

yachtsman steakhouse

please give your experience and what u think i should do.

she turns 22 and i am doing the boat rental and getting picked up

at 9.00pm at the grand floridian for the luxery cruise to that same night.

we are going on july 2nd

Tampa, Fl
reviews: 16
1. Re: restraunt opinion needed

portabello yacht club is my favorite and would be my choice. Food is always good and friendly fun atmosphere. yachtsman steakhouse is nice but no where as much fun. The atmosphere can bit a bit buisness like. california grill I have never been to so can't comment.

Boston...
reviews: 5
2. Re: restraunt opinion needed

The California Grille is a two-fer. Great food and a spectacular setting. (if you can get reservations) A mono to the Grand after dinner. Portabello was fine with me but not up to the California experience. The Yachtmans is your basic steakhouse with little ambiance.

IL
reviews: 18
3. Re: restraunt opinion needed

Hello mattman,

I would go with the California Grill as it not only has tasty food it also has wonderful sunset views and you can see Magic Kingdom's fireworks!

Boston...
4. Re: restraunt opinion needed

Just checking!!. You did say 9:00 cruise from the G.F. the same evening?? Unless you want to be hustling your butt off, or dining at 5:00, please take my advice. You can park at the Contemporary and use the monorail until the end of your cruise and return the same way.

madison,wisconsin
5. Re: restraunt opinion needed

Ii have to be at the dock by 9.00 my dinner reservations are at 5.50 and then we will go to the grand floridian via monarail or the boat

Boston...
6. Re: restraunt opinion needed

You guys won't be disappointed in anything planned for the special evening.

7. Re: restraunt opinion needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, August 15, 2009