We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch - House of Blues...Is it woth the dollar?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, United...
reviews: 62
Sunday Brunch - House of Blues...Is it woth the dollar?

Morning!

After reading a few threads about the House of Blues Gospel brunch, it was on my raidar as a must do for our upcoming trip. That was until I saw the price! $46 each!!

Anyways, my question is, is it worth the money?

As always, I am planning our trip around food (big foodies here), and I am putting these reservations in place before I really make any other desicions on our day to day activities.

The idea was to spend the Sunday (2nd Sunday of our trip - 1st December) at Downtown Disney and devour this delicious sounding brunch. My second choice would be the Irish place (can't remember the name off hand) with the dancers, but I really wanted to try the food at the House of Blues.

If anyone has been and could let me know their experience, or if they know of anywhere else that serves similar food, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

Valley Stream, NY
reviews: 33
21. Re: Sunday Brunch - House of Blues...Is it woth the dollar?

I'm a new yorker and I love Via Napoli and I also have tons of great pizza places by me.

We all don't like the same things, we ate in a House of Blues in AC, wasn't thrilled with it. Some of the restaurants in Disney that people rave about, we didn't like. Olive Garden is popular on here, eeck hate it. But to each his own :)))

Naples, Florida
reviews: 15
22. Re: Sunday Brunch - House of Blues...Is it woth the dollar?

Can somebody please describe what the experience at Gospel Brunch IS? I'm not interested in pizza; I'm wondering if Gospel Brunch is like a church, OR like a buffet. Would appreciate the perspective of somebody who attends church weekly... thanks!

Horsham, United...
reviews: 35
23. Re: Sunday Brunch - House of Blues...Is it woth the dollar?

I was at the Gospel brunch last Sunday. The food is a buffet of breakfast items and lunch items, very good food. The show is a group of gospel singers who are excellent. It isn't like "church" IMO no prayers, no sermons. But a really good event, we have been many times and always enjoy it.

24. Re: Sunday Brunch - House of Blues...Is it woth the dollar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 10, 2014