We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going in 2015!!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex basildon
reviews: 3
Going in 2015!!

so i have the orlando bug......... :)

Were looking to go back in 2015, but want to avoid high prices but still want to keep in the summer months i.e: may-september... want to avoid the wet weather though i had last august (due to hurricane)

So whats the cheapest month to go in this period.....

Want to cut costs as i spent 9k inc last year there..lol

dan

176 replies to this topic
Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 22
1. Re: Going in 2015!!

The summer months are the rainy season. There's no escaping it.

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Going in 2015!!

Of the 5 months selected May will usually be the cheapest.

If you really want to cut costs look at booking flights and hotels separately, look at one stop flights rather than direct, staying offsite etc.... You have to compromise some things and take time out to research but it is absolutely doable.

I booked in Oct/Nov 2012 for end of April/beginning May 2013 and got some very good prices.

Berkshire, England
reviews: 58
3. Re: Going in 2015!!

I would think May is the cheapest month to go and it is not very wet (usually!).

reviews: 1
4. Re: Going in 2015!!

It did cost a lot. Weve always gone oct/ nov before but have to go aug/sep this time booked seperatly and not a lot more expensive( that was direct flights too) so have a good look around and compare before you finally book. Travel agent couldnt get direct flights on dates we wanted but i found them on line.

London, United...
5. Re: Going in 2015!!

We have saved a fortune by booking indirect flights, we have to change at Detroit, a bit of a drag but once we are there it will be worth it.

Orlando, Florida
6. Re: Going in 2015!!

Don't go dec.22-31 or the two weeks surronding easter.those are the two busiest times of the year.

Essex basildon
7. Re: Going in 2015!!

right got a price for 4300£ villa for (2 adults 2 teens) 2 weeks in may 2015 car and virgin direct flights....

This seems quite good, is it worth waiting, I dont want to wait until next year then it goes up a grand lol!! also i went with the same company last year and i couldnt fault them..

cheers

Edited: 10:10 am, April 12, 2013
uk
reviews: 1
8. Re: Going in 2015!!

this is expensive. A 4 or even 5 bed villa can be had for 400 pounds a week easily.There are thousands of rentals to choice from. Flights with Virgin should be no more than 500 pounds if booked in advance and can often be found for 450. Even paying full price for the kids that's a total of 2600 pounds.

If you book through a third party it will cost you much, much more than if you book it yourself

Berkshire, England
reviews: 58
9. Re: Going in 2015!!

It does seem expensive to me too.

Essex basildon
10. Re: Going in 2015!!

Hmm interesting can some of you kind people give me a head start of what site to look at. I found this quite overwhelming when trying before and settled paying for convenience. Also a car? Would I go straight to the rentals site?

Cheers this is economy quite valuable :)

Reply to: Going in 2015!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted