We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
reviews: 18
Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

Arrive Sept 19th after 4 days in Hollywood & 4 days in N.Y

THURS 19TH - Arrive 2pm MCO & head to Allsports in the bus, check in , have a look around and then get bus to D.D. for look & have booked T.REX for 7.30pm ( I emailed them & they replied with a priority booking at that time)

FRI 2OTH - H.S

SAT21ST - EPCOT

SUN22ND- M.K

MON23RD -REST, KIDS SWIM, MUM WASHING ( will need to do some by this time)probably go to D.D & BAORDWALK late afternoon

TUES24TH- UNIVERSAL

WED25TH- AK

THURS26TH- KENNEDY SPACE CENTRE & AIRBOAT

FRI27TH- not surewhat we will do this day, though going to contact Celebration High via email before we go & see if there is a football game on this night at the school, son would love it, I know its not the same as the big league, but hey its a football game

SAT28TH- thinking of moving at PORiverside, so checkout , and head to to M.K, whilst Disney move our bags.

SUN29TH- Go do some shopping

MON30TH- UNIVERSAL

TUES1ST OCT- As this is our last full day before flying back tot Los Angeles, will just take it as it comes, kids can swim, mum can pack & then ???

WED2ND OCT - Have a 7am ( yuk) flight

Right, I know things always don't go to plan, but I think I have covered everything, kids are not too big on shopping, so probably will only do this once.

QUESTION- If the free dining comes into action for Sept, I will have 9 nights at Allsports & will buy 5 day passes ( not park hopper) , but as we are only going to go to 4 of the parks whilst staying at the Allsports, can I use the 5th day to got to MK whilst staying at POR? hope this makes sense.

So 2 days at M.K. AND one day each at HS, AK, & Epcot, no waterparks as we have plenty of them here in OZ,

It will be me, my sister , 12yr & 15yr kids, thanks Sharon

Matlock, United...
reviews: 14
1. Re: Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

Sounds like you have an amazing trip planned :)

Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 16
2. Re: Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

Have you given thought to staying at a Unviersal hotel instead of moving to POR?

And to answer your question: your credits are done by night of your stay. I believe they expire at midnight the day you check out.

pa
3. Re: Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

Your Park Ticket is good for 14 days so yes, you can use that 5th day while at POR

The Dining credits must be used by Midnight of your check out day from All Stars

sydney
4. Re: Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

Yes, knew the dining credits expire when we check out, but happy to know our park tickets will continue if we change resorts. Kat, I don't really want to stay at Universal , think just changing Disney resorts will be easier as they move our bags, we wont have a car, also we are doing universal & ioa on 2 separate days, going to buy the 2 day & transport option partypa mentioned to me.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 24
5. Re: Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

"FRI27TH- not surewhat we will do this day, though going to contact Celebration High via email before we go & see if there is a football game on this night at the school, son would love it, I know its not the same as the big league, but hey its a football game"

But...there is a lot of spirit at high school football games. Hope it works out for you.

Warrnambool...
reviews: 16
6. Re: Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

Hey Sharon, we will be at AK on the 25th and Universal on the 30th so hope to see you there :)

Scotland, UK
reviews: 148
7. Re: Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

You are aware you will have 2 double beds rather than Queens? I think that's a tight squeeze for such a long time. Itinerary looks great. I am sure you will have a fab time.

sydney
8. Re: Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

Yep Lassie, aware of that fact, sister with one kid, me with the other, I reckon we will be that tired that after spending all day in the parks, I will probably be able to sleep standing up lol. Probably not ideal, but we have done it before, I once had to sleep with both kids, us aussies are tuff lol.

sydney
9. Re: Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

How funny is that Georga? Hopefully we will run into each other, make sure you all talk loud that way we will hear the accent lol, How did you go with Rainforest, did you get the time you wanted??

Scotland, UK
reviews: 148
10. Re: Ok, This is my plans for Sept, advice welcome

Enjoy your trip. Won't be long till its packing time.