We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drinks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
drinks

do all the parks have water fountains and is it safe to drink? we are not big on fizzy drink and prefer water most of the time even the kids dont really want to carry water bottle around all day thanks..... ps 2 weeks today we will be there finally after 4 years of saving yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trinidad
reviews: 4
1. Re: drinks

All Parks have Water Fountains. The water is safe to drink and best of all its free.

Tampa, Fl
reviews: 16
2. Re: drinks

While the parks have water fountains that are not all that easy to find always. They rather sell you water from their hundred or so stands at every park. However the water at the fountains is absolutely safe.

Livonia, Michigan
reviews: 66
3. Re: drinks

Although there are fountains located in the parks and they are safe to drink from, I myself don't care for the taste of the water in Orlando and even drink bottled water at the hotels. Also, anytime we drank from the park fountains the water was warm and was hard to drink from because it was not coming out very high.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 18
4. Re: drinks

I'm with the above poster-I think the water in Orlando tastes terrible. If you pick up bottled water at Walgreens or Walmart,it isn't very expensive and your kids will actually stay hydrated. If you want to stick to tap water,try adding crystal lite or kool ade. Otherwise,it's like drinking from a swimming pool. Depends on your taste buds as to whether you'll like the water.

UK
5. Re: drinks

We buy the multi packs of water at WalMart then freeze them over night. That way they slowly melt during the day and you can top them up from the fountains. Doesnt taste fantastic, but when you are hot and bothered, it dont matter!!!

Colorado Springs
reviews: 65
6. Re: drinks

I'm in agreement with some of the others about the dreadful taste of Orlando's water - it is just yucky. Bottled water is the better way to go. You can always get a glass of water for free with any food purchase - provided it is more than just a cart or small snack booth and it tastes much better than the fountain water - it must be filtered.

england
reviews: 9
7. Re: drinks

Kev6966, the water from the fountains is fine. We usually buy the one bottle from a stand (nice and cold) and then just fill up from the fountains, they are everywhere so you should not have any trouble finding them. Saves a fortune on constantly buying bottles. You could even buy a few bottles from the supermarket and keep them in your fridge for when you go to the park. Or like the other poster said, freeze them and will last all day when you just keep topping them up from the fountains. Good luck..

8. Re: drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 14, 2009