We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from hotel to universal parks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Getting from hotel to universal parks

I'm staying at Rosen inn @ pointe again. Last year we booked our tickets with the holiday package. This year we are using Orlando attractions. Will we still be able to get the free shuttles from the hotel to the parks ?

Booked up today for September. Also how much does it cost for the shuttles from the hotels to Disney cost as I know there is a charge ?

Thanks

Pompey
reviews: 6
1. Re: Getting from hotel to universal parks

I'm pretty sure the Hotel provides the free Universal shuttle & I believe it's $18pp for Disney.

2. Re: Getting from hotel to universal parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:44 pm, March 27, 2013
Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Disney World, Kissimmee
reviews: 68
3. Re: Getting from hotel to universal parks

The Disney shuttle is $16 or $17 pp per round trip. That's what I'd call expensive. You may consider that using LYNX buses - cost $16 pp for a full week's unlimited use of the entire system (so, parks, dinner, shopping, etc) - may be better value. If so, read...... tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34515-c116996/Orland…

Halifax
reviews: 64
4. Re: Getting from hotel to universal parks

you might want to consider getting the trolley or the lynx to the bus stop opposite wet and wild, then walk to universal - it isn't far from that crossroads to the universal car park

scotland
reviews: 64
5. Re: Getting from hotel to universal parks

As stated before, get ihop bus to wet wild then 10min walk to Universal, but you should also be able to get free shuttle from hotel, most hotels also provide free shuttles to disney ,or they did in 2011, just had to book a place at reception and drop the driver a few bucks tip

Liverpool, United...
6. Re: Getting from hotel to universal parks

cheers

7. Re: Getting from hotel to universal parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 01, 2014