We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantasmic question

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
reviews: 18
Fantasmic question

Ok, will be there in Sept, not booking dinner package to see this, so do you think we would get it??? How does it work, do you just line up & hope for the best?? Is it on in H.S?? We have see the one in Disneyland, so not sure if the same here, though then there was no dinner or queing, just watched it by the water....

pa
1. Re: Fantasmic question

We have been many times in September, I don't think you need to worry about getting in to the Theatre, it is Huge, holds 11,000 guests

It is located at Hollywood Studios

wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/…st-fantasmic.htm

New London...
reviews: 13
2. Re: Fantasmic question

We did the dining package this past week. After we had our meal we were given a ticket for admit to the specially reserved part of the auditorium and walked into a nice spot while others were lining up for the longest time.

Oh one word: mind where the support columns (poles) are in relation to the stage. My view was blocked the entire time by a big wooden pole slicing straight down the center!! Otherwise i think there isn't a bad spot in the house.

The meal was at Mama Melrose, adn it was fabulous! Great value!

Valley Stream, NY
reviews: 31
3. Re: Fantasmic question

We got in (a busy time in August) right at the last minute. No waiting in any line whatsoever. We decided to stand in the back (they have a standing room only section). Glad we did, the people in the seats in front of us stood for the whole show anyway. When it ended, we were the first ones out (ahead of the thousands of people in there). You should be fine in September :)

sydney
4. Re: Fantasmic question

wow, thats a lot of people, so we will just go with the flow & see how we go, thanks

sydney
5. Re: Fantasmic question

ok, how bout Illuminations at Epcot, just head down to the water & stand there??

Nottingham
reviews: 15
6. Re: Fantasmic question

We haven't booked the dinner package for several years and still get in to see Fantasmic without queuing. We go at a busy time (August) and if there is a second show on, we go to that one which is never full. Otherwise we head in quite last minute and they open up the reserved section to the normal crowd at this time, and you can also stand at the back. Obviously you don't get a front row seat! I think we have had to exit just once as there was nowhere to go (but as we've seen it several times before we take this chance). If you queue you will get in, especially in September.

You can watch illuminations anywhere around the lake. Get there early if you want a front row view against the barrier. Again we don't wait around for ages, we stand back a bit, you can still find somewhere to watch.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Disney World
reviews: 17
7. Re: Fantasmic question

We would not bother with Fantasmic without the packagee-the line is always very long so without the voucher,yes,you just line up and hope for the best. Its at the HS in am ampitheatre. Illuminations can be seen from anywhere but not well-you need to pick a spot without obstructions that is low enough so you can see the whole thing and so the smoke doesn't blow in your face. We like the "boat dock" in front of Italy which is not terribly crowded and has great sight lines

Boston...
reviews: 92
8. Re: Fantasmic question

I personally would not bother with the dinner package. When I worked at Fantasmic, those seats were the worst seats on the far right of the theater. September is not that busy because kids are usually fresh back to school. As someone else suggested, steer clear of the poles or pick a row that already has people seated up to the pole. Cast Members will make you scoot over to fill in all the available space, especially if you are seated in the middle section.

Tellico Plains...
reviews: 33
9. Re: Fantasmic question

I booked the dinner package last August and after sitting in the stadium for over an hour they Cancelled the entire show due to weather. Then the card which got us in was gone and we did not get to see the show at all. To top it off Hollywood and Vine was not the best meal either.

So even though some do book dinners and have the cards to get in you will find that it is really just one big stadium and people that have dining cards will enter on one side while those who do not will enter on the other side.

Do not waste time or worry. There is plenty of room to fit your family.

If the weather is storming DO NOT sit there and wait for the show as it might get canceled. They will of course make sure they sell all the candy, popcorn, lighted toys , and beer before they do.

sydney
10. Re: Fantasmic question

lol, thanks for the info, no we not doing any dinner package, if we see it we see it, have seen it at Disneyland 3 times in one trip, so imagine it would be much the same. Thanks for the tip about the poles & also the tip about illuminations as we want to see that one