We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boggey Creek

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hayes Middlesex
Boggey Creek

Hi Strayfanman here again. Although been to Orlando several times not been to Boggey Creek.

What is it like (apart from Loud ).

Does it only have half hour airboat trips and forty minute off road rides or are there other things to see and do there.

London, England
reviews: 1
1. Re: Boggey Creek

I saw Judith Chalmers there on one of these sky travel shop programmes yesterday and I was wondering about it myself. It looked quite good. Have also been to Orlando a couple of times and never thought about it before but wouldn't mind trying it this time. Interested to see what people say about it.

Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 19
2. Re: Boggey Creek

For some reason people don't post a lot about the airboat rides. It is on my list for our June trip as well. I have heard that it is best to go early in the am to see the gators.

www.bcairboats.com--Boggy Creek

I have also heard about Black Hammock Adventures on Lake Jessup www.theblackhammock.com

I have heard you are more likely to see gators here and you can also get your picture taken with one.

Who knows? But it sure sounds fun.

Florida
reviews: 2
3. Re: Boggey Creek

They had a report on the news this week that said Lake Jessup has more gators in it than any other lake in the area. So you'd be sure to see some wildlife!

New Jersey
4. Re: Boggey Creek

I went to the Airboat rides in Boggy Creek this past May. There was only one gator that we seen, but the airboat ride is an adventure in itself no matter where you go. The only things are the airboat rides and the wildlife ride. Always like to try something once. Only $20 for the half hour tour.

Tucson, Arizona
5. Re: Boggey Creek

Fla4fun-- how far is Lake Jessup from Windsor Hills?

Kauai, Hawaii
reviews: 31
6. Re: Boggey Creek

We went on an airboat ride on the St Johns River the first week of May and we saw at least 50 gators. It was a 90 minute ride for $40

Kauai, Hawaii
7. Re: Boggey Creek

We went on an airboat ride on the St Johns River the first week of May and we saw at least 50 gators. It was a 90 minute ride for $40

Tucson, Arizona
8. Re: Boggey Creek

Where is St John's River?

Kauai, Hawaii
9. Re: Boggey Creek

It is about 45 minutes from Orlando, 15 minutes to Kennedy Space Center. Their website is airboatrides.com

Tucson, Arizona
10. Re: Boggey Creek

Thanks Toroju, I appreciate the info and think I may change my mind from Boggy Creek to St. John. I would like to have a better chance to see gators and the ride is longer.