We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 3
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

Does anyone know how long it would take to Walk to Wet and Wild and Universal From Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando.....

Thanks.....!!!!!!!

galway
reviews: 34
1. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

at a guess wet & Wild about 30 mins Universal add on 10/15 mins

Stoke-on-Trent...
2. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

You can hope on the free bus they do from the hotel

london
reviews: 3
3. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

Many Thanks.........I dont suppose you know what time the I Ride stops running at night..!!!!

North Shields...
reviews: 115
4. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

The I Ride runs from 8 am to 10.30 pm.

http://www.iridetrolley.com/index.html

grimsby
reviews: 1
5. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

Point orlando to wet and wild 10 to 20 mins I would have thought then another 30 mins waiting to cross sand lake rd

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
reviews: 73
6. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

If it takes 30 minutes waiting to cross Sand Lake Rd, then, because the pedestrian crossing is controlled by the same lights and at exactly the same frequency as the lights that control the traffic, there would be an identical delay if driving or taking a bus. So, no hardship there, then.

(In real life, it's more like 2 minutes, by the way).

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 39
7. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

You can walk from Universal to IDrive and then get a LYNX bus as they run later at night. Plus a lot easier lol without the sun.... lol

We have walked from the Enclave a few times.

I think that hotel does a shuttle bus free- if it is a late night taxis are not too expensive you can ask for a taxi quote on your way into Universal in the parking lot area you will see the taxi guy.

North Shields...
reviews: 115
8. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

To get to Wet n Wild in 10 minutes you would have to be able to run a mile in 4 minutes. It's just over two and a half miles from the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando to Wet n Wild so without stopping and getting straight across Sand Lake Road about 35-40 minutes. With young children and In the Orlando heat it will take longer.

Edited: 8:17 am, March 01, 2013
9. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando...!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 03, 2014