We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galleria Palms

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Galleria Palms

I am going to Orlando in August for 2 weeks I booked the Fairfield inn by Seaworld, now one of my friends told me about this Galleria Palms and she said they are cheaper, very nice, rating of 4.2 and have free shuttles to all the theme parks which is a major plus for me because I am not having a car and fairfield i would have to arrange cabs for every place....Anybody can help with this hotel?

Horsham, United...
reviews: 35
1. Re: Galleria Palms

I would stick with the Fairfield Inn. You can take the Lynx buses from there for $16 per week you don't have to use cabs. the shuttle times at the Galleria don't look great IMO, even if they are free they're very restrictive. You won't get to any of the parks until well after opening and will have to leave before the fireworks to get back. Fairfield Inn by Seaworld is in a better location if you're not renting a car. Kissimmee is a pain to get anywhere without a car.

Philadelphia...
2. Re: Galleria Palms

the shuttle leaves to epcot at 8:55..and to seaworld and universal it leaves at close to 8:00. and return from mk is 10:30...I dont think it should be a problem... I also feel its more centrally located and i can even walk to the parks being that it says this hotel is conveniently situated just 1 mile from Walt Disney World® Resort's main entrance

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
reviews: 73
3. Re: Galleria Palms

Agree with USLovers ... without a car = stay close to a LYNX bus route. It's inexpensive to use and runs far more frequently than any shuttle (except those within WDW itself and on Hotel Plaza Blvd) so you get utmost flexibility to plan your day around YOUR choices, tiredness levels, etc....

Horsham, United...
4. Re: Galleria Palms

Good luck walking. You do realise that WDW is 47 square miles? There is no way you can walk, apart from the fact that there are no walkways it's probably about 8 miles to the MK and about 6 to EPCOT..

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
reviews: 73
5. Re: Galleria Palms

...and when someone says they are a mile from an entrance - that's an archway with Mickey on it, anything up to 4 miles from a theme park entrance. It's not going to work!

Philadelphia...
6. Re: Galleria Palms

wow okay!! i guess you guys know orlando better than i do being that i have never been there so i just assume things! I will accept what u said! Thank you so much!

Horsham, United...
7. Re: Galleria Palms

It's a seriously big place, don't underestimate the distances and vastness of the place. We've been going since 1981 and still haven't seen it all!! lol

Philadelphia...
8. Re: Galleria Palms

wow! Yea reading all your posts you seem very knowledgeable:) What do you say about the Raddison Celebration?

Horsham, United...
9. Re: Galleria Palms

It's still not in a good location, you need to concentrate your search around IDrive.

Manchester N.H.
reviews: 2
10. Re: Galleria Palms

Hiya Slowturtle~~~~~~~Here's a tip. I sometimes suggest that peeps go to Google Maps,and type in the place you're staying. Then..do a pretend "directions to" search,so you can see how it looks from an "airplane" view. It gives a very good idea of how vast the Disney property is.

Sorry..no info about the Raddison.