We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St Helens, United...
Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

Does anyone know when the dates are released for mnsshp 2013? There towards end of September and would love to plan this in.

Many Thanks

Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 16
1. Re: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

I don't know the exact time frame they're usually released, but 6 months in advance when the park hours are released, any day you see the MK closing at 7pm is a pretty good indicator that it will have a Party that evening.

So I would use that to do the initial planning while you wait for the Party dates to be "officially" released.

Aberdeen, United...
2. Re: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

The last time we went the tickets went on sale on 1st May but this may have changed.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 15
3. Re: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

sorry to jump in on christof288s post but what do people think is the best way to buy tickets for MNSSHP? thanks

pa
4. Re: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

Direct from Disney

Dates should be announced in April

Here is a bit of info from last year to give you some details about all the Halloween Events and Activities at Disney World

www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.htm

Manchester, United...
5. Re: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

thanks partypa

kent
reviews: 22
6. Re: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

Went last year on 31st October and it was fantastic, unbelievable with all the costumes, wonderful evening.

Warrnambool...
7. Re: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

If you have a look on touringplans.com they have estimates of the partys. It looks like the are on Tues, Frid, saturdays from around the middle of september til the end of october

Melbourne
reviews: 32
8. Re: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

OMG that looks fantastic, thanks for the link!!!!

I didn't even think of Halloween when we booked our flights and we fly home on Thursday September 12!! So going by last year's dates of starting on Tuesday September 11, this year it could start on Tuesday September 10.

Fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morton...
reviews: 1
9. Re: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

I have gone to the MNSSHP for several years, last year was one we skipped, and we regretted it, so we have booked a trip to Disney and we are waiting on dates, we usually attend on Thursday night, but it seems that there is a lot of different info, this year we are flying down on Wednesday, hope it is that night or Thursday nite, cause we get lots of candy to eat during our stay, remember to dress up even on the airplane, it is lots of fun, and our kids love it. Trick or Treat!

UK
reviews: 17
10. Re: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

Went last year - first time to Magic Kingdom in YEARS. Bought tickets the night before from Downtown Disney and had a great time. Seems relatively easy to get on rides (compared to what I remember) as there's less people there, and a lot of the people are more bothered about the trick-or-treat stuff. We went on Space Mountain about 10 times after the last parade, just constant re-rides as there was no queue.