We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

enclave suites

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
enclave suites

has anyone recently stayed at the enclave suites? r all the bad reviews justified or just people complaining.

Liverpool England
1. Re: enclave suites

Hope all revues are not as bad as they sound as I am booked in there in September/October

NY
2. Re: enclave suites

I am going this Thursday Feb 17 , will give honest report when I get back

Steve for NY

liverpool
3. Re: enclave suites

dont panic reviews werent all that bad just odd complaint about rooms and staff attitude. read reviews on this site

Liverpool England
4. Re: enclave suites

Hey Sushiman, you packed yet. Hope you have a great time even if hotel does not live up to its reputation.

Good look.

Irene

Dundee (Scotland)
5. Re: enclave suites

Just wondering which of the towers is the newest and/or the one in the best condition going in july, kind of dreading it.

reviews: 3
6. Re: enclave suites

I'm staying there in the future. I looked at other sites, not just this one, and found many positive reviews.

scotland
reviews: 1
7. Re: enclave suites

i was there in sep/oct 2004....worried after reading bad reviews,

Hurricane jeanne hit and the damage was bad in our building(3) however the staff could not have been better at keeping us informed and updated....i think it`s fair to say some rooms are better than others and some may still have a damp smell but this is no big deal...if you are a born complainer you`ll find something to moan about, if you just wanna enjoy your trip and take it as it comes you`ll be fine.

treat the staff the way you wish to be treated and i don`t see a problem.

Liverpool England
8. Re: enclave suites

Hi. than's for the input. Still worried but at the end of the day we are going to have a great time. We are talking Disney here. lol.