We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transformers Ride at US

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 2
Transformers Ride at US

I've seen on various sites that the Transformers Ride at US is making good progress :) The website just says the ride is "Coming Summer 2013" but I'm wondering if anyone knows when the "soft" openings may commence.

We were there in May 2008 (IRCC) and we're lucky enough to ride The Simpsons during it's soft opening so I'm hoping we'll be lucky enough to try Transformers when we're there in April this year???

tulsa, Oklahoma
reviews: 19
1. Re: Transformers Ride at US

Bump

ireland
reviews: 13
2. Re: Transformers Ride at US

I too have seen info about 'soft openings'. We are booked to stay onsite for the 20th June for 3 days, from there we are going down to Sand Key and returning to Orlando on the 3rd July for 2 days before flying home, so am keeping the fingers crossed that we will be able to do the Transformer ride before heading home !!!

Livingston...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Transformers Ride at US

I'm going 2nd June and really want to know when. Hopefully they will release the official date soon.

Graysville...
reviews: 27
4. Re: Transformers Ride at US

We will be there from June 7-9. Keeping my fingers crosssed!!

London, United...
reviews: 13
5. Re: Transformers Ride at US

I doubt there will be any soft openings as early as April. More like June/July

oldham uk
6. Re: Transformers Ride at US

Im sure i read it sumwhere its end of june.

kansas city
reviews: 32
7. Re: Transformers Ride at US

When we went in 2010 for WWOHP I was assured by Universal that it would open early summer. I booked the trip for the first week in June, and alas it did not open then. It seems that summer doesnt actually start until June 20/21st the day of the summer solstice. That is when WWOHP opened, so while I felt we had gotten duped, techninally they were not misleading in their statements. I hope it is not the same for Transformers.

8. Re: Transformers Ride at US

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 15, 2014