We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning Which Parks to Visit and How

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, British...
reviews: 1
Planning Which Parks to Visit and How

We are a family of five: parents and kids aged 20, 17 and 15 - its our 3rd trip to Orlando as a family. Kids have been without us there too. We have two half days and two full days during March break and want to be sure we are using them as best we can. We thought we'd visit Islands of Adventure for Harry Potter, Magic Kingdom, Epcot and MGM. Do you think we can fit it all in? Which ones are best for the half days (one half day will be 2 PM and on; the other half day is morning until about 1 PM) Thank you for any advice.

pa
1. Re: Planning Which Parks to Visit and How

Welcome to the forum

I would visit Hollywood Studios ( the MGM name has changed to that ) for your starting at 2pm half day. Magic Kingdom for a full day, Epcot for a full day and Islands of Adventure for your last half day

What are your exact dates ?

UK
reviews: 17
2. Re: Planning Which Parks to Visit and How

This is just me, but I'd be tempted to give a full day to Magic Kingdom (it deserves it) and a full day for Islands Of Adventure (multiple re-rides on the Hulk!), to ensure you do them all. Epcot - I'd do this on your evening half-day for fireworks, and Hollywood Studios for your morning half-day.

This is just me though and my personal preferences for which parks I enjoy most, and I think you'll probably get some quite varied answers.

However, as PartyPa says, IoA may be worth it for just a half-day IF you're pretty confident in doing it in half a day. To be honest, there's not a HUGE amount of rides there worth doing (Hulk, Spiderman, Bluto's Bilge Rats, Ripsaw Falls, Jurassic Park, Forbidden Journey and Dragon Challenge) so it may well be worth swapping for Epcot.

Edited: 9:58 am, January 24, 2013
3. Re: Planning Which Parks to Visit and How

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 26, 2014