We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
24 posts
Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

I am looking to go to a Orlando in August for about two weeks. I am looking for a hotel that is not two expensive but not gross and dinghy, and the hotel MUST have free shuttles to the theme parks. Any recommendations would be great!

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
4,731 posts
12 reviews
41. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

So which one is it going to be?

Oshkosh, Wisconsin...
4 posts
42. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

Alot of hotels in all price ranges and in all areas offer shuttles to the parks but usually leave only once/twice in the morn and return once or twice in the pm. Don't always run on time, can be crowded and after a long day can be a realy long ride home. We relied on the shuttles for the first day then rented a car and came and went as we pleased. The $200 was well worth the releif of our time and patients.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
39,951 posts
21 reviews
43. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

"Yeah you'd think so wouldn't you? 38 posts in and we're still not much further forward than in post #1."

I agree. And the poster is answering every post single file which is disconcerting and time wasting.

And you say you are bringing your food with you. Which means you need at least a fridge, if not a microwave (if not a full kitchen). So you should really look at suite hotels.

Some with mini kitchen would suit (ie fridge, Micro and coffee maker) and the Country inn and suites (formerly may now be a Fairfield inn) up off Apopka Vineland Road might suit you. Very cheap and convenient for DTD.

Dont' know about their shuttles (you'll never find me staying w/o a car) but you can walk easily to hotel blvd or Palm Parkway from there and catch the lynx bus to the Disney main hub ($2 a trip or $16 for a full week),

Don't get too fixed on free shuttles (if you cant bear the cheap price you can get for DTD hotels on Hotwire). Lynx buses are pretty cheap and well worth the more flexible timings.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
4,731 posts
12 reviews
44. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

Agreed amanx.

Some decent properties were suggested and I had a few further places in mind but Esty was simply batting back suggestions like they were in a home run hitting contest.

Level Contributor
316 posts
1 review
45. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

Check out sonesta es suites international drive shuttles provided + easy for taxis lynx and i.ride buses(straight up+ down for outlrt shopping + easy wet+wild + seaworld.

Flushing, New York
Level Contributor
16 posts
46. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

thank you halifaxlinda..gona check it out

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
13,053 posts
41 reviews
47. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

esty changed their name?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,455 posts
55 reviews
48. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

Be sure to price onsite with a discount, adult travelers have been happy with Pop Century. You can beat the shuttles if not driving.

Second choice Downtown Disney resorts. This bus system is these one best for shuttles. Lots of times.

You will not save that much staying further out if the shuttle doesn't come often enough for you to eat by your hotel.

Flushing, New York
Level Contributor
16 posts
49. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

Actually this is a public computer and i guess i didnt log out and somebody changed my account.

Edited: 3:33 pm, January 23, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
9 posts
50. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

soomebody told me about the holiday inn resort

Edited: 3:35 pm, January 23, 2013