We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

I am looking to go to a Orlando in August for about two weeks. I am looking for a hotel that is not two expensive but not gross and dinghy, and the hotel MUST have free shuttles to the theme parks. Any recommendations would be great!

Horsham, United...
reviews: 37
1. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

What theme parks are you going to. You'll be hard pushed to find a hotel with free shuttles to Universal & Disney, it's either one or the other as they are about 15 miles apart. You may have to compromise on this.

Blackwood, United...
reviews: 46
2. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

The Homewood Suites on International Dr have shuttles to both parks.

Baton Rouge...
3. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

I've stayed here and they have free shuttles to Disney, Universal and SeaWorld. I paid $40-50/night.

clarionhotel.com/hotel-lake_buena_vista-flor…

My room was fine, not great, but it is a budget hotel :-)

I believe that the Homewood Suites Convention Center also has free shuttles to all of the parks although I only used the Universal one. It will cost more than the Clarion but you get a suite with a kitchen, free breakfast everyday and snacks/beverages on weekday evenings.

The Clarion is in Lake Buena Vista (closer to Disney) while the Homewood Suites is on International Drive nearer Universal. The two areas are around 15 miles apart.

The Disney resorts provide transportation to all of the Disney parks as well as from and back to MCO. No free shuttles to the non-Disney venues though.

Brooklyn, New York
4. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

I would rather the free shuttles to the 4 theme parks.

Brooklyn, New York
5. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

somebody was telling me about a holiday inn or the hilton. What are those considered and how would i know which holiday inn or which hilton has the free shuttles? i cant sit and call each one and it doesnt say it by the amenities.

Blackwood, United...
reviews: 46
6. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

What 4 theme parks ?

Brooklyn, New York
7. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

....and thanks im gona check out right now the homewood suites...

Brooklyn, New York
8. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and magic kingdom.

New York City, New...
reviews: 28
9. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

I got Fairfield Inn and Suites Sea World Orlando which is owned by Marriott, for $94 a night and the 5th night is free (unadvertised special, not sure what the requirements are for the deal but I'm going early March). It was built in 2009 so it's pretty much brand new. Free hot breakfast daily, free shuttles to the parks, and it's on International Drive which is apparently where all the shopping and restaurants are. It's a hop skip and a jump from a Super Walmart, so I'm going to be getting some discounted Disney souvenirs from there, and there's a post office not far away, so if I buy a lot, I'll be boxing it and mailing it home.

Hotel has sister hotel Spring Hill Suites right next door, they share a pool and the Spring Hill Suites has their own hot breakfast, so they say if you don't like the breakfast at the Fairfield Inn, you can go to Spring Hill and eat theirs. Hotel gives out Fast Passes to Sea World, and they say if you get a room facing Sea World you can see their fireworks at night. TGI Fridays is right across parking lot from hotel and deliver to them, plus CVS is across street, so it sounds like a good deal for the price, the breakfasts and the shuttles.

Baton Rouge...
10. Re: Free Shuttle to Theme Parks in Orlando.

I wouldn't recommend the International Drive area (the Homewood I mentioned is there) if you're only doing Disney-the parks you listed are all part of the Walt Disney World complex. If you're not interested in staying in a Disney Resort (which would be your most convenient option) take a look at the Downtown Disney resort hotels. These hotels have continuous shuttles to all of the Disney parks.

http://www.downtowndisneyhotels.com/