We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick
Where to stay?

We are going to Florida next month and planning on spending a few days in Orlando. We are a middle aged couple travelling alone. We will visit universal studios, do some shopping and maybe play golf. We were hoping not to rent a car until we leave Orlando and then we will drive down the gulf coast but Orlando seems so vast and I just cannot decide on what area is best to stay. We like to be in the centre of things especially for a bit of life at night! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Louise

Limerick
11. Re: Where to stay?

Have booked marriott grande vista golf package with grand pines and got a great deal, staying 2 nights and playing golf, many thanks. Now have my bearings with accomodation and have a few choices between 8000/9000 area for other 3 nights in Orlando. Now I am off to the gulf coast, I may need more help!!!

Limerick
12. Re: Where to stay?

Thanks Galway, am going to stick with area 8000-9000. Having booked grand pines, will play rest of golf around Naples, may need more help for that 1, should have booked a package!!

Lakeville...
reviews: 24
13. Re: Where to stay?

golfnow.com

We use that sight home and travelling. You punch in your area you are in, and what time you are looking to golf and up pops all the tee times and prices. We have gotten as low as 10dollars per person with a cart after 1pm in Orlando.

Its the best site ever....keep your car and you will make up the price with cheap golfing. Kissimmee st cloud has good golfing too...dont be shackled by the i-drive hotel specials...cant beat golfnow

Lakeville...
reviews: 24
14. Re: Where to stay?

naples and marco island has amazing golf by the way...have a condo in naples and golf alot down there

:)

15. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 22, 2014