We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Disney Park on Which Day. Help!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pgh, Pa
reviews: 3
Which Disney Park on Which Day. Help!

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what is the best day to visit which Disney Park? Trying to make dining plans and I'm wondering which day I want to do Epcot, Magic Kingdom, etc. so I can make reservations.

Poughkeepsie, NY
1. Re: Which Disney Park on Which Day. Help!

You should get a copy of the book "Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2005" by Bob Sehlinger. This book will help you pick your attractions, hotels and restaurants. It is unofficial so it is not biased. I have used it many times and it has always been helpful.

Connecticut
reviews: 4
2. Re: Which Disney Park on Which Day. Help!

Call WDW and ask what days which parks have early opening for the time you are going. If you are staying on property, you want to got to each park on the day that there is early opening as that is a perk for you. If you are NOT staying on property, you want to avoid the parks having early opening, because by the time you are admitted the place will already be mobbed. If you have park hopper tickets, remember you can make your reservations at any time as long as you don't mind park switching to get to your restaurant.

Get the Unofficial Guide to WDW and follow it !