We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle from Marriott World Center to Disney???

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arvada, Colorado...
Shuttle from Marriott World Center to Disney???

I will be staying with my husband for part of our trip at the Marriott World Center while he is attending a conference. If I want to visit Disney while he's working, is there a shuttle from the Marriott to the parks? If so, is there a charge for it? Trying to decide which source of transportation will be my best choice! Thanks in advance!

Grand Junction...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Shuttle from Marriott World Center to Disney???

Think I would place a call to the hotel directly to get their info on shuttles.

Orlando, Florida
2. Re: Shuttle from Marriott World Center to Disney???

Good evening!

There is transportation available to Disney through Mears Transportation from the Orlando World Center and the fee is $16 round trip. You can arrange this transportation with our concierge desk when you are here (24 hours notice advised). Please feel free to contact us directly at the World Center should you have any further questions, we will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have (407-239-4200)! We are looking forward to having you stay with us at the World Center!

-Jessica

Edited: 5:54 pm, November 30, 2012
Arvada, Colorado...
3. Re: Shuttle from Marriott World Center to Disney???

What hours does the shuttle run?

4. Re: Shuttle from Marriott World Center to Disney???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, December 17, 2013