We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 64
Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

Im sure most of us here on TA are eagerly counting down the days until we touch foot in Orlando.

Who here is secretely feeling like a kid ecstatically excited about the trip?

Who here is boring their work collegaues and friends/relatives because they cannot shut up about their big trip?

Who here keeps looking at the brochure and pictures of the hotel hoping the choice they made changed or got even better since the last time?

Finally, Who here is on a countdown?

Im flying out from Ireland in 41 days.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
reviews: 142
1. Re: Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

bertie , you have read the minds of every one on hear especially me , and i don,t go until jan !!!!!..........have a goooood time ..............

england
reviews: 57
2. Re: Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

Its four days for me.

sorry.

UK
3. Re: Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

54 for me! Check out www.thedibb.co.uk and you can get a countdown!! Say hi to me - debs1505

Have a fab time!

Scotland
reviews: 1
4. Re: Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

20 days for me!!!!!

its my 4th time and i still cant wait. things change all the time so its always a new experience. where you guys all staying, im a travel agent and have some inside info the public dont see on accomodation.

if you wanna find anything out just ask!!!

Belfast, United...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

68 days yepheeeeeeeeee!!! all you who are goin soon don't forget to post a trip report when you get back....Have a great holiday....48

Belfast, United...
6. Re: Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

Muffy, staying at Winsor Palms, same villa as last year, but it's good to know we have inside info..lol....

Scotland
7. Re: Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

it defo is. i'l post a trip report when i get back!!!!!

Belfast, United...
8. Re: Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

Muffty, if you don't mind me askin, where are you staying...

Scotland
9. Re: Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

my parents best friends own a villa in kissimee, we are stayin there, it is superb. near osceola parkway.

Champaign, Illinois
reviews: 15
10. Re: Coutdown to Holiday/Vacation

Just returned last night from our fabulous Disney vacation. 22nd through29th. Great weather, 80's and 90's. Got to go on every ride we wanted. Stayed at Windsor Hills. LOVED it!!! So easy to get in and out of the parks. average time from condo to parks, less than 12 minutes.

I want to go back next spring break, and spend more time at the pool. We averaged 2 - 2 1/2 hours a day swimming and sunning. Kids liked it as much as the parks I think.

The best night time show is Fantasmic!! You must arrive at least 45 minutes early, and get your seats in the Mickey section.

P.S. My sons and husband will be flying out of here and headed for Ireland the last week in July. Grandfather is taking them on the trip to see their ancestors homeland. Still have a lot of relatives in Dublin. Taking a tour all over the country. They are so excited!