We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discovery Cove Promotion for December

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 25
Discovery Cove Promotion for December

Discovery Cove is running an American Express special rate. For the month of December you can get Discovery Cove plus 14 day consecutive at SeaWorld and Aquatica for $189. That is with dolphin swim. On top of that, for $20 more you can include Bush Gardens Tampa with free transport.

No Amex? No problem, me neither. I used an Amex gift card I bought at a Canadian pharmacy. Any Amex card will work.

discoverycove.com/CP/?page=American%20Express

vancouver
1. Re: Discovery Cove Promotion for December

Great deal, love DC and SW but terms say valid for US residents only. :/

Canada
2. Re: Discovery Cove Promotion for December

I have corresponded with several Brits who have obtained a prepaid or gift Amex card and made the same reservation I did. I am Canadian. One Brit was so worried she called DC and asked if they will honour the rate and they said yes. It is on the DIS board somewhere.

vancouver
3. Re: Discovery Cove Promotion for December

Cool. That is good to know. Ty for the info!

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 32
4. Re: Discovery Cove Promotion for December

I don't know why the parks bother making offers good for only Americans or Brits or whatever. They never ask for ID.

Bozeman, Montana
reviews: 8
5. Re: Discovery Cove Promotion for December

Great find; very timely - we'll be attending in December now. Worked great!

6. Re: Discovery Cove Promotion for December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, December 16, 2013