We (hubby and I) will be using the Lynx bus system along 192 quite a bit, (between Orange Lake Blvd and Osceola Square) going to restaurants for dinner in the evenings.
I’m wondering if it’s wiser to take a taxi back to condo (Lake Wilson/Formosa Gardens area) or is it safe to take a bus back, say around 9-10pm?(we are very close to bus stops, so very little walking)
Are taxi’s easily available??....(are they hanging around or will we need to call or arrange pick up ahead of time?)...examples...
1) Publix stores...are there generally taxi’s waiting out front of the store?
2) Celebration Town?...from the Tavern or Columbia restaurant...we’d want to take a taxi back to condo late evening.
3) Old Town?...again for transport back to condo later evening....or is a bus ok?
4) Disney...after the fireworks...taxi back to condo. (not sure exactly where we’ll be)
5) Al Capone’s Dinner Show... again for transport back to condo later evening....or is a bus ok?
Thanks in advance!Edited: 7:31 am, November 14, 2012