We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magical express for uk visitors

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
reviews: 23
Magical express for uk visitors

First time I used ME we had tags delivered so cases were delivered to our room last couple of times I struggled with cases, I'm booked to use ME on Monday and have no tags delivered so do I have to manage bags myself again or will there be someone at MCO before second bag drop to tag them.

hollywood birmingham
reviews: 25
1. Re: Magical express for uk visitors

Each time we have used the ME, we have had to take our cases down to the ME desk where they tag and take them from you.

Chris

Seaham, United...
reviews: 76
2. Re: Magical express for uk visitors

I am using ME in November and have never used it before. I usually fly into Sanford so I don't have any idea about Orlando International airport. However, I have read somewhere about a 'double bag collection'.

Can you tell me where will get our tbags o take them to the ME bag drop?

Are there plenty of luggage trollies around as hubby has to manage all the bags himself. Do you pay for them and if so can you use $1.00 bills?

Sorry for all the questions but it is over 20 years since I was at MCO and can't remember anything at all about it.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Denmark
reviews: 95
3. Re: Magical express for uk visitors

Not sure what this double bag thing is , must be if You get there true immigrations if going direct if You have a layover there will only be one pick up , usually I just grab my cases and go downstairs with the elevator ground floor the ME is right outside there and get tags there

London, United...
reviews: 11
4. Re: Magical express for uk visitors

OMG my predictive txt made that to 'process'

I need to read my replies before sending lol.

It was supposed to say ... Send ... Not sure how that got made into process!!!

Edited: 7:26 am, October 24, 2012
London, United...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Magical express for uk visitors

I got an email re ME saying they only process tags for US & Canada now.

I can't remember what it said about bag pick up... I'll scroll through my old e.mails later, see if I kept it. It did say what to do, but we chose to take our bags on ME.

:0)

Kelso, United...
reviews: 12
6. Re: Magical express for uk visitors

Double bag drop is if you have too many bags etc to enable you to use the escalator to the monorail

The guards at the escalator will direct you

Sorry no experience of ME

sprki
reviews: 41
7. Re: Magical express for uk visitors

Once you clear customs, you can hand your luggage back and collect it after riding the monorail over to the terminal!

We have always just got on with our cases as this appears to be much quicker(this was also the recommended way to move your luggage in a travel guide i read) and the car hire places have been deserted when we got there.

This will be our first ME trip, and I am sure it stated somewhere that you can take your luggage with you, which is something we may be doing ourselves to save waiting around for our luggage to arrive!

Willenhall...
reviews: 7
8. Re: Magical express for uk visitors

We are looking at booking to stay ar art of animation next spetember, when we go thru booking it doesnt give the option to use the magical express so we visited the webiste for more info, the only thing that concerns me is the bit that says "Also, Magical Express is not flexible, particularly when you’re returning to the airport. Disney will assign your return time, and that time is not negotiable." I was worrying about missing our flight! We didnt want to book a car this time as we are staying at a disney resort and having stayed at animal kingdom lodge last year we used the car for the trip to and from the airport so felt it was a waste of money this time.

Horsham, United...
reviews: 35
9. Re: Magical express for uk visitors

You won't miss you plane as the ME picks you up really early, about 4 hours before your flight so you'll have plenty of time.

10. Re: Magical express for uk visitors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 05, 2014