We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To:Slackjaw1

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 18
To:Slackjaw1

You'll really be slackjawed after you travel through this ghastly airport. I'm afraid. It has very few places to eat. The bathrooms are dirty. The TSAS people are not only surly ,they have the worst record for proper bag inspections. The corridors are really looooong.Parking is expensive. Baggage takes forever to arrive. It essentially shuts down after 10pm.the only good thing I can say about this airport is that it does have a terrific monorail that will get you from terminal to terminal(or to rental cars or to the train) quickly. Just think how great MCO will look to you after you get through this place.

northern irelend
reviews: 1
1. Re: To:Slackjaw1

thanks for the warning, thankfully we will only be there two hours (hopefully). went through LA airport last year, it was a real scrum just to get checked in then loads of security. I'll let you know if newark is worse!

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 18
2. Re: To:Slackjaw1

LAX looks like Nirvana next to Newark-but for an few hours,you shouldn't have a problem. It's just unpleasant and well,some airports are and some aren't.Good luck.