We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

for glamourpuss1000

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
reviews: 139
for glamourpuss1000

hi when and where are you flying from in jan???

Liverpool, England
Destination Expert
for Saint Pete Beach
reviews: 169
1. Re: for glamourpuss1000

From Manchester I think on the 20th.

I will be the one in the "I love TravelCityDirectandnoIdon'thavesharesinthecompany" T shirt.

I may team it with flipflops and a bumbag as they are just becoming fashionable in Liverpool or so I am told....although next January they may be so, like, over....

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
2. Re: for glamourpuss1000

we are flying on the 6th from gatwick... we upgraded to sunshine first ...then they said they had changed the planes so we could have a refund or be upgraded to premium for 50 pounds more?? well we snatched there hands off i can tell you...... where are you staying in orlando ??

Liverpool, England
Destination Expert
for Saint Pete Beach
reviews: 169
3. Re: for glamourpuss1000

Well done should be fab.

We don't know yet...possibly with a friend for 2 nights then either to Fort Lauderdale or Miami then over to St Pete Beach, that is our usual Jan trip.

I do fancy going mad this time and booking into Trump on Miami beach though. Reviews not all great but I might bump into him and he might give me a job.

Probably not.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
4. Re: for glamourpuss1000

what ever you do enjoy it you sound like a party girl...........

United Kingdom
reviews: 44
5. Re: for glamourpuss1000

Tony 7,

Sorry am I being stupid. I dont understand what you mean. You were flying Sunshine First and they changed the plane and you upgraded. I though Sunshine First was the most you could upgrade too. I am so unsure what is going on.

We have been told we are flying with Excel and going Sunshine First - does that sound right.

God, this holiday gets more confusing.

x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
6. Re: for glamourpuss1000

exscuse me i meant sunshine upper deck first .. then they upgraded to sunshine first.... sorry the pills are wearing off..........