We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what premium outlets site?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Luxembourg City...
reviews: 8
what premium outlets site?

hi, I have noticed there are 2 orlando premium outlets, I was wondering what one would people rate the best?

Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
reviews: 65
1. Re: what premium outlets site?

Hi,

It is a tough question as both are the same company.

It could depend on your location which one you choose, and each has a few stores the other hasn't (North Face / Under Armour / Bose) and (Tag Heuer).

Also some shop are bigger in one than in the other, or they appear so.

I would advise you choose depending on your location if not renting a car. Otherwise have a look at their websites and choose based on the shops they have. Also if both have the shop you want it can be a good way to find the correct size at the other outlet if one doesn't have it.

I know I go to both and to LBV outlets as well as to the Florida Mall. Florida Mall is a regular Mall, huge by Irish Standards, not sure how it compares to what you have in The Grand Duché.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Disney World
2. Re: what premium outlets site?

I-Drive location is slightly larger. They have about half their stores in common, half different. We prefer Vineland, the original location, out of habit and convenience for us. As said, whichever is easiest for you to get to...or if there is a certain store(s) you are looking for.

Windsor
reviews: 5
3. Re: what premium outlets site?

The cheaper ones! The prime outlets I think there called? I found that they had mostly the same shops although this one carried better stock, but if you were looking for really upmarket clothing eg Burberry go to the premium ones.

Kate :-)

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
4. Re: what premium outlets site?

Hi x_kate,

The Prime outlets (formerly Beltz) at the end of ID have been renamed, it is now the Premium Outlet brand like the one on Vineland.

Same company.

London, United...
reviews: 17
5. Re: what premium outlets site?

I like the north ID one better plus it has Five Guys !

Not even called Prime outlets now ochervet - Think its Orlando Premium Outlets - International Dr

Horsham
reviews: 1
6. Re: what premium outlets site?

I like the ones on VIneland Avenue, really nice to walk around in the evenings, or late afternoon, lovely atmosphere and real bargains to be had, Got my UGGS from the UGG store here for only $99 !

Luxembourg City...
reviews: 8
7. Re: what premium outlets site?

thank you all for replies! what a bargain on Uggs!!! I am definately going to that one then! :)

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
8. Re: what premium outlets site?

That's what I meant ads, they are both under the Premium Outlet name, the one at the North End of ID is formerly Beltz.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 2
9. Re: what premium outlets site?

We go to both!!!! But I LOVE shopping!

Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 857
10. Re: what premium outlets site?

Go to both, you may find better deals in one that the other. Although I have a preference for the former Prime outlet.