We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, England
reviews: 4
Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

We are staying at the Rosen Centre on I-drive and I was wondering if anybody knows how much a taxi is from Sanford airport to I-drive? Who is a reputable taxi firm, and can I book from the UK before we fly over?

Yorkshire England
reviews: 6
1. Re: Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

Its a fair way from Sanford airport to international drive so a taxi may be expensive might be worth seeing if your tour operator does shuttles they are sometimes free. If not try this company

www.quicksilver-tours.com/ratesquotes.asp

Yorkshire England
reviews: 6
2. Re: Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

There are a lot of people on this forum that rate this company and they are reasonable for price

MANITUR phone them 407 729-5880

liverpool
3. Re: Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

you will pay approximately $170 return trip

liverpool
4. Re: Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

do not get the bus you will be on it for hours get a taxi.

orlando
5. Re: Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

Hi

I would suggest that you take a Shuttle Service from SFB to the hotel. The company at SFB is called ORLANDO CARRIERS and can be booked prior to departure.

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 29
6. Re: Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

Your only main option is a taxi cab which will cost you quite a bit from Sanfor all the way to the attractions area. Here is the website of a local major taxi company: www.meartransportation.com

united kingdom
reviews: 3
7. Re: Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

A taxi from Sandford will be very expensive. The taxi fare from Orlando is $41 and Sandford is much further away . Depending where abouts on I drive you are staying it could make $20 differance as I drive is about 12 miles long. Sandford is 46miles from the bottom end of I Drive and probablly 40 or so from the top end.

My advise to you is Hire a car. Try TravelcityDirect or My travel for an inclusive rate Hire, you only need to book an ecconamy car and avoid being talked into taking an upgrade when you get there. If you depend on "public transport " to get arround you may well find it difficult inconvienant and expensive, and you may not be able to get to some locations you want to visit. I have been to florida many times from the UK and would not thinkarriving without a car. It is at times almost impossibale to cross the road without one. Drivers are not used to seeing padestrains on their roads like here in Britian.

united kingdom
reviews: 3
8. Re: Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

PS, Tigermille123. I am not suprised to see that the taxi fare is $170. nor am I surpriesed to see people telling you to keep off the buses as you will be on them for hours. The same applies to shuttle busses picking up at hotels and going to the theme parks unless you happent to be last on first off. If you want to talk about these issues, there is a link (contact me) on the following website where you can get in touch.

www.owstonferry.jemnet.co.uk

Canada
reviews: 1
9. Re: Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

It's over $100 each way plus tip from Sanford to/from Orange Lake resort, which is in the Disney/I Drive area

saskatchewan, canada
reviews: 4
10. Re: Taxi from Sanford to I-Drive.

Call Manitur a wonderful company. 1-877-626-4887.or manitur@bellsouth.net. Group of 5 paid $70.00 return - the driver is very friendly, clean, new van.