We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

typhoon lagoon or blizzard

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northern ireland
reviews: 1
typhoon lagoon or blizzard

which of these parks are the best for teenagers??????

thanks milliesgirl

West Chester, PA
1. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard

Blizzard Beach is awesome...I have an older brother and a younger sister and at the time we all loved it (this was 7-8 years ago, and this was one of the best places I remember going...I also went with a friend about 5 years ago when I graduated and it was still so fun). There are rides for all ages. The park is very large though, so the kids would probably want to go off by themselves. They will love it, either way.

northern ireland
2. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard

thanks for replying

hOW Much time to you recomend spending at blizzard beach and are there long waits for the rides

are there lotsof nice places to eat to eat in this park

tHANKS mILLIESGIRL

reviews: 2
3. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard

Hi Milliesgirl,

We've never been to either park but our kids (14 and 10) have chosen typhoon lagoon... why? Because we are from Canada and they are sick of the snow! So Blizzard Beach is out!

Coleraine, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard

I have been to both disney water parks and wet and wild with my teenage boys. Personally I would recommend Typhoon Lagoon. We only planned half a day there but spent the whole day. It has all the usual slides and a brilliant wave maker. You can also go snorkling in a lagoon with sharks, stingrays and tropical fish. A brilliant experience. Blizzard beach maybe has a few more slides but I didnt find the surroundings as nice.

Athens, Alabama
reviews: 312
5. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard

Typhoon has the best waves and the new water coaster ride. Blizzard has the better collection of big slides. Both are nice parks. My 10yo prefers Blizzard.

IL
reviews: 18
6. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard

Another vote for Typhoon Lagoon!

Fayetteville, AR
7. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard

It just depends on whether your teens are really into thrill slides or not. If they really only like that sort of thing then Blizzard Beach has more. It also has a fun chair lift so you can see all over the park.

If they like a variety of water activities then they would probably find Typhoon Lagoon more to their liking. It has the best wave pool in the world. No typical wave pool waves found there. They are huge waves. They have the free snorkling area. They have some really fun mid-thrill slides and the new Crush n Gusher slide that is like a roller coaster. It shoots you uphill and drops you downhill unlike other water slides.

Both parks are great so they would enjoy either. Our personal favorite is Typhoon Lagoon. Has a great relaxed, tropical feel with real sand (not the painted on stuff) everywhere.

northern ireland
8. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard

thanks everyone

think we will choose typhoon

thanks milliesgirl